Homemade pork burgers are a delicous alternative to the classic hamburger. I created these one night with some ground pork from the farmer's market. We all enjoyed the sweetness added through the red pepper and the twist on a grilled burgers.
Print This Recipe
1 lb. ground pork
1/2 red onion (or any onion will do), finely chopped
1/4 red pepper, finely diced
1 clove garlic
2 tsp. smoked paprika
Salt & pepper to taste
lettuce, tomato, mayo, ketchup, mustard (opt.)
Combine all ingredients. Grease & pre-heat grill or grill pan. Divide meat mixture into 6 patties. Grill until thoroughly cooked. Serve on a bun or lettuce with desired toppings. Enjoy.
It's about time for another giveaway! I'm not sure I want to actually give this book away - it's so fun and has such great, do-able ideas for entertaining. Without further ado, here it is:
Doesn't it just make you want to plan a party just from the cover? Party Food has plenty of delicious-sounding recipes for your next dinner party or birthday bash and the beautiful photos will inspire your creativity.
- Leave a comment on this post telling us anything you would like related to cooking, the blog, an ingredient, or whatever topic you would like.
- Make sure we have a way to contact you!
For additional entries (just leave us a comment telling us which ones you have done!):
- Subscribe via the link to the right or with google reader.
- Add us to your blog roll.
- Join our facebook group – The Cooks Next Door.
- Facebook about this giveaway.
- Tweet about this giveaway.
- Blog about this giveaway.
There you go! You could earn as many as 7 entries. And if you already are in our group, subscribe etc, let us know and we will add in the extra entries!
I will close this giveaway on Wednesday, August 25, 2010 and randomly choose a winner. All the best!